Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Onyxwebs.com (hereinafter referred to as “Onyxwebs” or “Website”) and projects related to Onyxwebs - Onyxwebs, Onyxwebs Studio, Onyxwebs Blog, Onyxwebs Editor, and all types of Partner & Affiliate Programs.
When the processing of your personal data is necessary and if there’s no basis for such processing, we will obtain your consent.
Processing of personal data, including your name, address, email address, or phone number will always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with United States data protection regulations applicable to Onyxwebs.
Via this data protection declaration, we are informing the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, you are informed, by this data protection declaration, of the rights to which you are entitled.
As the data controller and data processor, Onyxwebs has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure complete protection of your personal data through the Website. Since Internet-based data transmissions may have security gaps, absolute protection is not guaranteed. This is why, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via all available means, e.g. by email or phone support.
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
801 International Pkwy,
Lake Mary, Florida,
+1 (844) 761-0089
Owner contact email:
What types of information does Onyxwebs collect?
We collect certain information about visitors and users of our websites.
1) Information that we obtain from vendors
Name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), payment details (like information of your credit card), the responses you give to the surveys initiated for research purposes, and support queries.
This info is used to provide you with and/or improve our services; for example, paying commissions, verifying your identity, contacting you, providing you with advertising and marketing materials, and invoicing you. We’re using this information to make sure that we comply with the legal requirements.
2) Information that we obtain from users and clients
Names, member names, email addresses, phone numbers, other contact details, information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website (including information about your browser, IP address, general location by your browser), responses to the surveys initiated for research purposes, payment details (like information of your credit card), transaction details, support queries, web analytics data, information that you provide when you fill in forms on our websites.
We may use this information to respond to your requests or correspondence, to provide customer service (or for statistical purposes), analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website, improve products/services, send technical notices/updates, security alerts, changes in policy notifications, administrative messages, so we could to prevent fraud, breach of policies/terms, and threats or harm.
3) Information that we obtain from our partners
Name, company name, website URL, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, and information from merchant processors like PayPal email address or ID etc. We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, pay you and screen for risk, fraud, or other similar types of issues, to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
4) Information that we obtain from website visitors
The device type and browser you are using, network connection, IP address, information about the cookies installed on your device, support queries, and web analytics data. Also, we may collect personal information submitted by you via any feature available on any of our websites.
5) Information that we obtain from users who referred to chat support
Name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat. We may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity.
How do we collect personal information?
1) When you perform certain actions like register on Website, buy/order items or services, subscribe to our newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication via any available option.
2) We collect personal information automatically as you navigate through the sites or through the 3rd party when you use services associated with our sites.
3) You may be also asked to provide login details to your website or domain registrar account (server) in case you ordered additional services from our partners like domain name, email account(s) or other additional services provided by Onyxwebs or our partners. Please note if you refuse to provide login details to our partners they won’t be able to provide the service you ordered.
What personal information do we collect about you from Third Parties?
Even though we’re collecting personal information directly from you, occasionally we may collect certain information about you from other sources.
1) Financial and/or transaction details from payment providers (in order to process the transaction).
2) Third party services like Google, Facebook, Twitter may provide us with certain information about you when you link/connect/login to any third party provider. The amount of information may vary and can be/is controlled by that service provider or by you via privacy settings controls available in the account settings of that service provider.
3) From Third Parties we may obtain demographic data, fraud detection information, combine it with the info we have about you, to confirm your identity, these can be identity verification services used for fraud warning purposed.
How does Onyxwebs use personal information?
1) Your information is used when we need to define your identity to ease processing of transactions happening on any of our websites, for example when you purchase items from our catalog.
2) Other legitimate interests may include:
a) providing you with services described on any of our websites;
b) verifying your identity when you sign Onyxwebs and/or any platforms related to Onyxwebs;
c) providing support services;
d) sharing company news and websites/services updates;
e) checking your actions on our websites to identify potentially fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the websites;
f) respond to your comments or queries on our websites, ask for your feedback or opinion via surveys;
g) managing legal/operational affairs including, risk management related to content and fraud matters;
h) improving our products and services.
3) When you give us consent:
a) to provide you with marketing information as for products and services which may be interesting for you;
4) For multiple purposes required by the law.
5) For granting court of law, law enforcement authorities, government requests or any other occasions that may relate to investigations.
When do we disclose your personal information?
Your personal information may be accessed by:
1) individuals, for instance employees, or legal entities empowered by Onyxwebs, who need it to perform their tasks and duties to provide you with proper services;2) third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following cases, when:
1) the relevant customer has consented to the disclosure.
2) it’s needed for support purposes and/or license validation/activation.
3) subcontractors or service providers who assist us in any possible ways, subcontractors and/or services providers may transfer and access your personal information from other countries in which they have operations.
4) it’s required by the law either to protect our rights, or someone from injury, and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Where do we transfer and/or store your personal information?
Onyxwebs has its major manufacturing facility located in the USA, as well as a regional office in Ukraine.
The support companies only provide an internal supporting role to and for the benefit of Onyxwebs. This is executed based on your consent to this Policy. To protect your information, we’re working with subcontractors who can maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
Also, we can provide certain personal details to vendors of Onyxwebs marketplace so they could offer product support to their clients.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your private information is kept on our servers as long as it’s needed to provide you with our services and to be able to comply with the legal obligations.
If you don’t want us to store your personal information, you have the right to get it erased, but in this case, we’ll have to close your Onyxwebs account.
How is your personal information kept secure?
In order to keep your information secure, we’re applying certain organizational measures to protect it against an unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction.
1) We share and provide access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymized basis wherever possible.
2) To store your information we’re using secure servers.
3) We verify an identity of all individuals who request access to private information before granting them with access.
4) We use SSL-certificate encryption to protect the data transfer.
Make sure your information is safe and secured. We’re not responsible if you try to circumvent privacy settings on our websites. In case we give you the password to certain parts of our website you’re responsible for keeping it safe. You must not share it with third parties especially comments, questions area since these areas can be viewed by any user of our websites.
How can you access and manage your personal information?
All personal information that we collect about you is available in your account or in our servers and available for you on demand. You have the right to make all the necessary edits and corrections of any errors available in this data.
You can receive your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format, erase it, or restrict its processing, also you can object processing of your personal data based on a set of our legitimate interests, such as profiling for direct marketing, and cases where we’ve asked for your consent to process your data.
There’s a number of situations when these right can be limited, there’s a number of cases when we can retain your information after you withdraw your consent.
Cases where we may require your personal information to be compliant with legal or contractual obligations. If you don’t provide us with such data we will not be able to manage relationships with you. In all other cases providing requested information can be optional.
If it happens that you have some unresolved concerns you have the right to complain to the data protection authorities.
Marketing choices regarding your personal information
In case we have your consent we will send you marketing materials that will include information about products, services, and discounts that may be interesting for you.
If you decide not to receive such email notifications you can easily opt-out using the unsubscribe option or contact us via email@example.com.
We’re using functional and analytical cookies, for further information on cookies use, please see our cookies policy, or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Another technology we’re using is the Web Beacons. It’s required to track your use of our website, on occasions like promotions or newsletter use. The data we collect via web beacons allows us to track the number of users who opened our newsletters. Also, web beacons help us to understand the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google in its turn uses this data to evaluate user behavior in general, compile reports for site managers as well as providing data to services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer various data to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google Analytics is explained under the following link
Public information and third party websites
in addition to various endorsements, we’re displaying testimonials on our website. These are published only after receiving your consent, we post your testimonials specifying your name. If you want to delete or modify your existing testimonials feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onyxwebs offers users the possibility to leave individual comments on individual blog contributions on a blog, which is on the website of the controller. The information you add to your comments or publications can be read, collected or used by any visitor or user of our websites. In case you wish to remove some of your info from our blogs contact us via email at email@example.com. If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
Social media platforms and widgets
All Onyxwebs website have social media features embedded, for example, Facebook like button. These features, may collect your data like IP address or place a cookie to your browser in order to gather statistical information about your interactions with our websites. Social media features are hosted both on our website and servers of a specific social media network.
Apart from these features, we maintain profiles on major networks including Facebook, Twitter Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. Please be advised that any information you submit on these networks in public areas like comments can be easily read, collected or stored by all users of these networks. We are not able to control actions of other users of these platforms, or actions of these platforms. Your activity with those features and/or platforms is governed by privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Links to other websites
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The information controller shall store the non-public data just in the amount necessary to attain the aim of storage, or as this is often granted by European legislators in laws or rules to which the controller is subject.
If the storage purpose isn't applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent instance expires, the non-public information will be blocked or erased.
All Onyxwebs websites, as well as blogs and services, are not intended to be used by children under 13 years old. No one under age 13 years old can provide personal information to or on our websites. We’re not collecting information from children under 13 years old. If you’re under 13 years old you’re not allowed to use any of our websites, buy products available on Onyxwebs, comment blog posts, make social media posts or provide any personal information about yourself including your name, address, phone number, email. If we learn that you violated this term your account, as well as all information, will be deleted. In case you think that we may have some information provided by your child please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the context of personal information you provide, Onyxwebs is both data controller and data processor of your personal information under this policy. Onyxwebs is a processor of personal information submitted to the services or collected through the services on behalf of or at the direction of subscribers.
English version controlsNon-English translations of this Policy are provided for convenience only. To avoid any conflicts in definitions, the English version shall control.
The legal basis for the processing
Art. 6(1) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose.